Alchemia II, Gdansk (Poland)
Service and office complex: Ferrum and Titanium, phase 1
- Award in EUROBUILD AWARDS 2015 in the category New Office Building of the Year in Poland
- Title of The Best Ecological Design in the GREEN BUILDING AWARD competition
- LEED Platinum Certificate
- 25 thous. sq.m. of which 22 thousand sq.m. is occupied by class A office space
- 350 parking spaces at five levels
BMS based on iSMA products:
- 213x iSMA-B-MINI and MIX I/O modules collecting data from the devices with no communication protocols
- 30x iSMA-B-W0202 wireless I/O modules – wherever usage of network cable was impossible or unprofitable to implement
- 1600x temperature sensors –type: iSMA TE-DT for the current temperature monitoring
The entire facility has been equipped with the BMS Niagara AX software.
Each of the buildings contains 50,000 automation points, visualised and managed as a homogeneous system.
The following communication protocols are used: BACnet MSTP, BACnet IP, LON FTT/10, Modbus RTU, MODBUS TCP, M-BUS, MP-BUS, DALI.