Alchemia III, Gdańsk (Polska) Gdańsk, Polska
Alchemia III: Argon, the largest standalone office building in northern Poland
- LEED Platinum Certificate
- 14 overground H-shaped storeys
- 36 thousand sq.m.2 of class A office space, with the total leasable area of 38 thousand sq.m.
- 500 parking spaces
BMS based on iSMA products:
- 1200x iSMA-B-FCU-HL controllers for all the FCUs in the building
- 660x fully personalised iSMA-B-LP wall panels for local operation of FCUs
- 2200x iSMA-TE-DP temperature sensors
- 60x iSMA-B-AAC20 freely programmable DDC controllers
- 320x iSMA-B-MIX and iSMA-B-MINI I/O modules
The entire facility is managed by the Niagara 4 BMS software and 20 network controllers working in the Niagara 4 environment.
ARGON contains 50,000 automation points, visualised and managed as a homogeneous system.
The following communication protocols are used: BACnet MSTP, BACnet IP, LON FTT/10, Modbus RTU, MODBUS TCP, M-BUS, MP-BUS, DALI.