The module iSMA-B-8U has 8x UI (Universal Inputs). UI can work in 5 different modes: temperature, voltage, current, resistance, dry contact.
The module is factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus ASCII/RTU and BACnet MSTP, which are selected using DIP switches.
Addressing the modules is via rotary switches, which facilitates and accelerates the process of commissioning the system.
8x Universal Inputs (8UI)
All universal inputs have a 16-bit resolution which supports the following types of inputs:
- Temperature input supports the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000
For sensor Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16bit resolution
- Voltage input 0-10 V DC: input resistance 100 kΩ accuracy ±0,1% measurement resolution 3 mV @ 12bit and 1 mV @ 16bit
- Current input 0-20 mA
- Resistive input 0-1000 kΩ: measurement resolution for 20 kΩ load 20 Ω @ 12bit and 1 Ω @ 16bit
- Dry contact input
- 24 V AC/DC
- Interface RS485 half-duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- Dimension: 37x110x62 mm (1.457 x4.331×2.441 in)
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
You must log in to view the files.