The module iSMA-B-4U4O-H has 4x UI (Universal Inputs) and 4x DO (Digital Outputs). UI can work in 5 different modes: temperature, voltage, current, resistance, dry contact. DO are relay outputs 230 V AC/30 V DC max. 3 A.
The module is factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus ASCII/RTU and BACnet MSTP, which are selected using DIP switches.
Addressing the modules is via rotary switches, which facilitates and accelerates the process of commissioning the system.
4x Universal Inputs (4UI)
All universal inputs have a 16-bit resolution which supports the following types of inputs:
Temperature Input supports the following types of sensors:
- In Celsius degrees: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000 0C, Ni 1000 20C, Ni1000 L
- In Fahrenheit degrees: 10K Type2, 10K type3, 20K, 3K, PT 1000, Ni 1000 32F, Ni 1000 70F
For sensor Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16-bit resolution
Voltage input 0-10 V DC: input resistance 100 kΩ accuracy ±0,1% measurement resolution 3 mV @ 12-bit and 1 mV @ 16-bit
- Current input 0-20 mA (external resistor 200 Ω required)
- Resistive input 0-1000 kΩ: measurement resolution for 20 kΩ load 20 Ω @ 12-bit and 1 Ω @ 16-bit
- Dry contact input
4x Digital Outputs (4DO)
- Relay output (NO) max. 3 A, 230 V AC/30 V DC
- Interface RS485 half-duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24 V AC/DC
- Dimension: 37x110x62 mm (1.457 x4.331×2.441 in)
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
You must log in to view the files.