The module iSMA-B-4U4O-H-IP has 4x UI (Universal Inputs) and 4x DO (Digital Outputs). UI can work in 5 different modes: temperature, voltage, current, resistance, dry contact. DO are relay outputs 230 V AC/30 V DC max. 3 A.
The modules are factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus TCP/IP and BACnet IP, which are selected using DIP switches.
Built-in Modbus Gateway TCP/IP to Modbus ASCII/RTU, enabling you to connect additional modules/devices that communicate via Modbus RS485.
4x Universal inputs (4UI)
All universal inputs have a 16-bit resolution which supports the following types of inputs:
Temperature Input supports the following types of sensors:
- In Celsius degrees: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000 0C, Ni 1000 20C, Ni1000 L
- In Fahrenheit degrees: 10K Type2, 10K type3, 20K, 3K, PT 1000, Ni 1000 32F, Ni 1000 70F
For sensor Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16-bit resolution
Voltage input 0-10 V DC: input resistance 100 kΩaccuracy ±0,1% measurement resolution 3 mV @ 12-bit and 1 mV @ 16-bit
- Current input 0-20 mA (external resistor 200 Ω required)
- Resistive input 0-1000 kΩ: measurement resolution for 20 kΩ load 20 Ω @ 12-bit and 1 Ω @ 16-bit
- Dry contact input
4x Digital Outputs (4DO)
- Relay output (NO) max. 3 A, 230 V AC/30 V DC
- Interface RS485 half-duplex
- 1 x Fast Ethernet
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24 V AC/DC
- Dimension: 37x110x62 mm (1.457 x4.331×2.441 in)
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
You must log in to view the files.