The module iSMA-B-4U4A-H-IP has 4xUI (Universal Inputs) and 4xAO (Analog Outputs). UI can work in 5 different modes: temperature, voltage, current, resistance, dry contact. AO are 0-10 V DC with max. 20 mA load allow direct control of relays (12 V DC) or SSR with PWM support.
The modules are factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus TCP/IP and BACnet IP, which are selected using DIP switches.
Built-in Modbus Gateway TCP/IP to Modbus ASCII/RTU, enabling you to connect additional modules/devices that communicate via Modbus RS485.
4x Universal Inputs (4UI)
All universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which support the following types of inputs:
- Temperature input support the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000
For sensor Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16bit resolution
- Voltage input 0-10 V DC: input resistance 100 kΩ accuracy ±0,1% measurement resolution 3 mV @ 12bit and 1 mV @ 16bit
- Current input 0-20 mA
- Resistive input 0-1000 kΩ: measurement resolution for 20 kΩ load 20 Ω @ 12bit and 1 Ω @ 16bit
- Dry contact input
4x Analog Outputs (4AO)
All analog outputs are equipped with 12bit ADC provides 10 mV resolution and accuracy less than ±0,5%. They support the following output types:
- Output 0-10 V DC maximum load up to 20 mA
- PWM: 0,01 Hz, 0,1 Hz, 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 100 Hz
- Interfejs RS485 half duplex
- 1 x Fast Ethernet
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24 V AC/DC
- Dimension: 37x110x62 mm (1.457 x4.331×2.441 in)
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
You must log in to view the files.