The module iSMA-B-4O-H has 4xDO (Digital Outputs). DO are NC/NO relay outputs 230 V AC/30 V DC max. 8 A.
The module is factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus ASCII/RTU and BACnet MSTP, which are selected using DIP switches.
Addressing the modules is via rotary switches, which facilitates and accelerates the process of commissioning the system.
4x Digital Outputs (4DO)
- Relay output (NC/NO) max. 8 A, 230 V AC/30 V DC
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24 V AC/DC
- Dimension: 37x110x62 mm (1.457 x4.331×2.441 in)
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
You must log in to view the files.