The module iSMA-B-4I4O-H has 4x DI (Digital Inputs) and 4x DO (Digital Outputs). DI can work as dry contact or fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz save in EEPROM memory. DO are relay outputs 230 V AC/30 V DC max. 3 A.
4I4O-H module has got build in 3 light control modes which allow using the module as a light application controller.
The module is factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols: Modbus ASCII/RTU and BACnet MSTP, which are selected using DIP switches.
4x Digital Inputs (4DI)
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz save in EEPROM memory
4xDigital Outputs (4DO)
- Relay output (NO) max. 3 A, 230 V AC/30 V DC
- Interface RS485 half-duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24 V AC/DC
- Dimension: 37x110x62 mm (1.457 x4.331×2.441 in)
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
You must log in to view the files.