iSMA-B-MAC36NL is a compact Master Application Controller with built-in different types of I/O and operating in Niagara Framework environment. Using the specific local I/O set 16x UI, 8x AO, 4x DI and 8x DO allows to use the device in different applications. The controller provides control, data logging, alarming, scheduling, integration and visualisation.
To allow IP connectivity there are 2x Fast Ethernet ports which can operate as two independent ports.
Built-in 1x RS485 can be used to expand number of I/O by connecting iSMA-B-MINI or iSMA-B-MIX series I/O modules or to integrate with other subsystems.
There is another hardware version of the controller with the second RS485 port available.
16x Universal Inputs (16xUI)
All Universal Inputs have 16-bit ADC which support the following types of inputs:
- Temperature input supports the following types of sensors:
series NTC 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1 and Pt1000, Ni1000
For sensors Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16-bit resolution!
- Voltage input 0-10 V DC: input resistance 100 kΩ
- Current input 0-20 mA (external resistor 200 Ω required)
- Resistive input 0-1000 kΩ
- Dry contact input
4x Digital Inputs (4xDI)
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz saved on SD Card
8x Analog Outputs (8xAO)
All Analog Outputs are equipped with 12-bit ADC. They support the following output types:
- Voltage: 0-10 V DC max. load up to 20 mA
- PWM: 0,01 Hz, 0,1 Hz, 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 100 Hz
8x Digital Outputs (8xDO)
- Relay Output (NO): max. 3 A @ 230 V AC and max. 3 A @ 30 V DC
- Multicore Cortex-A Series ARM Processor
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Removable micro-SD card – 4 GB
(2 GB system reserved / 2 GB user storage)
- RS485 half-duplex, opto-isolated
- Baud rate from 2400 to 115200
- 2x Fast Ethernet (independent)
- 2x USB (1x OTG, 1x Host) (not supported yet)
- HDMI type A (standard) (coming soon)
- Micro SD card slot
- Second RS485 (option)
- Modbus TCP
- Modbus RTU/ASCII
- BACnet IP
- BACnet MS/TP (coming soon)
- KNX IP
- M-Bus IP
- 24 V AC/DC
- Dimensions: 160x111x62 mm.
- Construction: UL approved,
self-extinguishing plastic (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: passive external air circulation
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP30 – for indoor installation
You must log in to view the files.