iSMA Configurator is dedicated to configure parameters in MINI, MIX, W0202 series I / O modules and in MG gateway.
This tool has been designed to perform configuration, firmware updates and diagnostics of the non-programable iSMA devices. The software provides communication with the use of Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, BACnet MS/TP, BACnet IP or USB.
It allows to monitor the device’s operating parameters, remote change I/O module output states and input modes. This simple and intuitive to use software is the convenient tool for every iSMA devices user.
iSMA Configurator is free of charge and can be obtained from every iSMA distributor, partner or downloaded from Global Control 5 support server. This software is intended for Windows operation system only and can be run on Windows 7, 8 or 10. There is no need to install any additional software or drivers in order to run iSMA Configurator.
- Firmware update through Modbus and BACnet protocols
- Notifications about the latest versions of iSMA firmware and availability of its automatic download from the server
- Diagnostics and configuration for non-programable devices including I/O and communication settings
- Supported five types of communication: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, BACnet MS/TP, BACnet IP, USB
- Discovering function both in Modbus and BACnet with a list of discovered devices
- Connection by USB cable without additional drivers
- Remote device commands: Reset, Reload settings, Default settings and upgrade
- Backup and restore device configuration possibility
You must log in to view the files.