The module has 16x DI (Digital Inputs). DI can work as fast pulse counter up to 1 kHz with save to FRAM memory, support PNP or NPN input types. All inputs are isolated from the logic with use of optoisolators. Built-in RS485 interface allows to easy connection over Modbus RTU/ASCII protocol with a PLC makes the modules an external I/O.
The use of 32-bit ARM core processor provides fast processing and communication with the baud rate from 2400 to 115200 bps. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of inputs, power supply and RS485 communication. This feature is useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors. Built-in mini USB allows for initial configuration of the unit without power supply.
16x Digital Inputs (DI)
- Input type: PNP or NPN
- Fast pulse counter up to 1 kHz save to FRAM memory
- Time counting in ms for active input
- DI1-DI4- 2x encoders support
- ARM Cortex-M3
- Interface RS485 half-duplex
- Up to 128 devices on the bus
- Protocol: Modbus RTU/ASCII
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- Interface mini USB type B
- 12-24 V DC ± 20%
- Dimension WxHxD: 22.7×110.9×119.1 mm (0.894×4.366×4.689 in)
- Construction: UL approved, self-extinguishing plastic (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
You must log in to view the files.